Tuesday 6 March 2018

WHAT WOULD YOU TELL YOUR YOUNGER SELF


Ever  wondered   been given the chance to give an advice  to your younger  self , given the chance to travel from the future back to the past.Looking back to my younger years,I am   sometimes amazed  at   how my  life  has  turned.Nothing is exactly as I had planned, but one thing that never changed     is God,who I am and  my values.

I gathered a few things which I would love to tell my younger self :



  • You are good enough,do not give anyone the chance to make you feel otherwise.
  • Patience and persistence ultimately pay off.
  • Don;t let anyone ever tell you ,your dreams are out of reach.Only YOU know your full potential.
  • Dreams are nothing without action,Dream it then do it
  • Fear is a wolf,Chase the wolf and you will never be afraid of the things you once feared.
  • Life is called a "rat race",but remember it is a marathon and not a sprint.
  • Learn to accept the unconditional love you deserve and to give it tenfold in return.
  • Happiness is not just the most important thing in life,it is the only thing that matters.
  • Celebrate your victories in life,even the small ones.
Finally 2 Timothy 1:6-18,You received a gift from God when I placed my hands on you to ordain you.Now I am reminding you to fan that gift into flames.God didn't give us a cowardly spirit but a spirit of power,love and good judgement.So never be ashamed to tell others about our Lord or be ashamed of me,his prisoner. Instead,by God's power,join me in suffering for the sake of the Good news.

What would you tell your younger self ?.Please share your thoughts. Happy Independence day!!!

Yours Truly.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great piece. Well what I would tell my younger self is that, never follow friends and do crazy stuffs that won't end you well. Always begin with God. Genesis chapter 1 verse 1 "in the beginning God..." God should be the beginning of everything in your life.

    ReplyDelete